Make this delicious dessert for your friends and family! It is SO good and easy to make!
Oreo Delight Lasagna
- 1 package Oreo cookies divided
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 ⅓ cup powdered sugar
- 3 cups frozen whipped topping thawed
- 1 5.9 ounce box chocolate pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- ¼ cup chocolate sauce
- In a 9×13 casserole dish, place a layer of cookies.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese and powdered sugar until completely blended. Stir in ½ cup coarsely chopped oreos. Fold in 1 ½ cups whipped topping.
- Spoon the cream cheese mixture in dollops over the cookies and press into an even layer.
- In another mixing bowl, beat together the pudding mix and milk for 5 minutes or until the pudding has thickened. (Check the package instructions.)
- Spread the pudding over the cream cheese layer. Top with a layer of the remaining whipped topping.
- Place the remaining cookies in a zip top bag and crush. Sprinkle over the whipped topping layer.
- Cover and return the dish to the refrigerator to store overnight to allow the cookies to soften. Drizzle chocolate over the crushed cookies before serving.
Try These Reader Favorite Dessert Recipes
Quite a few of our Dessert Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dessert recipes that we hope you'll also try!
- Hershey Pie
- Homemade Buckeyes
- Cinnamon Pretzels
- Bakery Style Brownie Recipe
- Smores Dip
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Death by Chocolate Cheesecake
- Minion Cupcakes
- Unicorn Cupcakes
- Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Oreo Brownies
- Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake
- Snicker Salad
- Coca Cola Cake