Easter Bunny Butt Dessert Idea
Make a fun Easter bunny butt dessert! It’s delicious and your guests will be wowed by your creativeness!
What ingredients do I need to make a bunny butt cookie dip?
- 2 Cream cheese packages
- White chocolate chips
- Funfetti cake mix
- Vanilla extract
- White chocolate
- Pink M&Ms
You can add any crackers, pretzels, or cookies to dip in the bunny butt!
Bunny Butt Cookie Dip
- 2 packages cream cheese softened (8 ounce)
- ½ cup sprinkles
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup of Funfetti cake mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup white chocolate shaved
- 8 pink M&Ms
- In a large mixing bowl, add cream cheese, white chocolate chips, sprinkles, cake mix, and vanilla.
- Mix ingredients together until well combined.
- Separate the cream cheese mixture into the following sizes: one large ball (body), two medium size balls (feet), and one small ball (tail).
- Roll each cream cheese ball into shaved white chocolate.
- Use the large ball for the bunny butt, the two medium size balls for the feet slightly oval shaped and the small ball for the tail.
- Carefully flatten the feet and make them in a slight oval shape to make them look realistic.
- Gently press four M&Ms into each one of the feet.
- Serve with cookies or pretzels of your choice.