Peep Pudding Dirt Cups
Make the cutest Easter dessert for your party this year…peep dirt cups! They are so easy to whip up and your guests will go crazy for them!
What ingredients do I need to make pudding dirt cups?
- Vanilla pudding package
- Whole milk
- Cool Whip
- Mini egg chocolate candy
- 12 Peeps
You will need the following supplies:
- Measuring Cups in Various Sizes
- Measuring Spoons in Various Sizes
- 8 Ounce Cups
- Large Bowl
- Hand Mixer
2. Do I have to use vanilla pudding?
No. If you are a chocolate lover or maybe just don’t have vanilla pudding on hand, feel free to use chocolate pudding instead! If you are feeling adventurous, try another flavor like banana pudding.
3. What could I use other than Peeps?
If you don’t like Peeps or are not able to get any, to keep the spring or easter theme you can get orange chocolate melts and make chocolate covered strawberries that look like little carrots to add on top!
Easter Dirt Cups
- 36-46 Oreos finely pulsed (the more finely pulsed they are, the less you will need)
- 1 3.9- ounce package vanilla pudding
- 2 cups whole milk cold
- 1 8- ounce container Cool Whip thawed
- 36 Mini eggs or more
- 12 Peeps bunny
- Prep 12 8-ounce cups with 1 ½ tablespoons of crushed Oreos and set aside.
- Put the vanilla pudding into a large bowl and pour 2 cups cold whole milk and using a hand mixer, whisk for 2 minutes.
- Mix in 1 8-ounce container of Cool Whip with a spatula.
- Add 2 heaping spoonfuls of pudding to the cup, followed by another 1 ½ tablespoons of Oreo crumbs.
- Repeat 2 more spoonfuls of pudding with a smaller layer of Oreo crumbs on top (approx. 1 tablespoon).
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour prior to adding 3 mini eggs (or more) and 1 Peeps Marshmallow Treat (bunny).