Brownies are one of the best desserts ever. With simple changes, you can take simple brownies and take them up a notch. Try these Mint Oreo Brownies.
If you love brownies and you love Oreos, you will absolutely love these brownies. Mint Oreo Brownies are easy to make and everyone will love them.
What to Serve with Mint Oreo Brownies
An awesome dessert needs an great tasting dinner. Try these dinner recipes.
- Lemon Garlic Chicken
- Instant Pot Macaroni and Cheese
- Instant Pot Turkey Chili Recipe
- Southwest Chicken Salad
Variations to Mint Oreo Brownies
These brownies are perfection but if you are looking for variations try:
- Make them as Blondies
- Don’t Make Mint – There are many types of Oreos and you can change the flavor of these brownies simply by changing the Oreos.
Ingredients in Mint Oreo Brownies
- unsalted butter
- granulated sugar
- cocoa powder
- all-purpose flour
- baking powder
- 6-8 mint Oreos
How to Make Mint Oreo Brownies
Preheat oven to 350.
Cream the butter, adding in sugar and then the sugar and vanilla until well mixed.
Mix in the cocoa powder, flour, baking powder, and salt.
Line an 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper and lightly spray the paper.
Spread out brownie batter. Crumble mint Oreos over the top of the brownie batter.
Bake for 25-30 minutes until set.
Remove from oven cool, before lifting the brownies out with the parchment paper and cutting the brownies.
Mint Oreo Brownies
- ½ cup unsalted butter softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon mint
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 6-8 mint Oreos
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream the butter, adding in sugar and then the sugar and vanilla until well mixed.
- Mix in the cocoa powder, flour, baking powder and salt.
- Line an 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper and lightly spray the paper. Spread out brownie batter.
- Crumble mint Oreos over the top of the brownie batter.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until set.
- Remove from oven cool, before lifting the brownies out with the parchment paper and cutting the brownies
Try These Reader Favorite Dessert Recipes
Quite a few of our Dessert Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dessert recipes that we hope you'll also try!
- Hershey Pie
- Homemade Buckeyes
- Cinnamon Pretzels
- Bakery Style Brownie Recipe
- Smores Dip
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Death by Chocolate Cheesecake
- Minion Cupcakes
- Unicorn Cupcakes
- Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Oreo Brownies
- Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake
- Snicker Salad
- Coca Cola Cake