Make this fun summer dessert! A banana split cake that you don’t have to bake!
It is so delicious and everyone will be wowed by the presentation of it.
The perfect cold no bake dessert to make for a party!
No Bake Banana Split Cake
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs about 1 ½ sleeves
- ¾ cup white sugar
- 1 stick butter melted
- 2 8 ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 ½ cups confectioners’ sugar
- 4 bananas diced
- 1 cup strawberries diced
- 1 20 ounce can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 16 ounce container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- ¼ cup coarsely chopped peanuts
- ¼ cup chocolate syrup
- 12 to 16 maraschino cherries drained
- In a food processor, pulse the graham crackers, white sugar, and melted butter until combined. Press into the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking dish in a flat layer. Refrigerate until set.
- In a medium bowl, beat together the cream cheese and confectioners sugar until well blended. Spread the cream cheese mixture in an even layer over the graham cracker crust.
- Over the cream cheese layer, place bananas, strawberries and pineapple.
- Cover the top with a layer of whipped topping.
- Drizzle the top with chocolate syrup.
- Top the dessert with chopped nuts and cherries.
- Refrigerate until completely chilled. Serve cold.