Switch up your desserts this year with these adorable mini sweet potato pies! Your guests will just love them.
They are so easy to make and are the best finger food desserts to have at a party!
Mini Sweet Potato Pies
- 1 pound sweet potatoes peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 9 inch refrigerated pie crusts
- ¾ cup evaporated milk
- 2 eggs whites only
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- ¾ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cloves
- Place sweet potatoes in a small saucepan and cover with water. Bring the water to a boil over medium-high heat. Boil for 5 to 8 minutes or until the potatoes are tender. Drain well and cool completely.
- Place the sweet potatoes in a food processor with the evaporated milk, egg whites, sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. Pulse until smooth and creamy.
- Roll out pie crust and cut into small rounds with a biscuit cutter. Press each dough circle into the muffin tin.
- Scoop even portions of the sweet potato mixture into the pie shells being careful not to overfill. Tap the muffin tin against the counter to settle the pie filling.
- Bake for 10 (tart pan) to 15 minutes (muffin tin) or until a toothpick inserted returns clean.
- Cool completely in the pan. Use a spoon or dull knife to remove the mini pies.
Try These Reader Favorite Dessert Recipes
Quite a few of our Dessert Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dessert recipes that we hope you'll also try!
- Hershey Pie
- Homemade Buckeyes
- Cinnamon Pretzels
- Bakery Style Brownie Recipe
- Smores Dip
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Death by Chocolate Cheesecake
- Minion Cupcakes
- Unicorn Cupcakes
- Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Oreo Brownies
- Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake
- Snicker Salad
- Coca Cola Cake