One of my all time favorite desserts to eat and make are these peanut butter chocolate rice krispies! They are so addicting, you have been warned!
There’s nothing better than biting into chocolatey goodness and then comes the delicious crunch!
Don’t expect to have any leftovers when you make them for family and friends ha!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Rice Krispies
- 5 cups rice krispie cereal
- 1 cup peanut butter creamy
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Line a 9×13 baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large pot, melt the butter and peanut butter together on medium high heat until well combined.
- Lower the heat slightly and add in the marshmallows. Stir constantly for 2-3 minutes until the marshmallows are melted and mixed into the peanut butter mixture. Remove from heat.
- Dump in the rice krispie cereal and use a spatula to fold the cereal into the marshmallow mixture until fully coated.
- Transfer the rice krispies from the pot to the pan with parchment paper. Spread until evenly distributed in the bottom of the pan.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the chocolate chips, stopping every 30 seconds to stir until smooth. Pour the melted chocolate over the rice krispies and spread until even.
- Chill the rice krispie treats for 1 hour in the refrigerator. Cut into squares and serve!
Try These Reader Favorite Dessert Recipes
Quite a few of our Dessert Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dessert recipes that we hope you'll also try!
- Hershey Pie
- Homemade Buckeyes
- Cinnamon Pretzels
- Bakery Style Brownie Recipe
- Smores Dip
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Death by Chocolate Cheesecake
- Minion Cupcakes
- Unicorn Cupcakes
- Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Oreo Brownies
- Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake
- Snicker Salad
- Coca Cola Cake