Cute Grinch Themed Drink
Who doesn’t love sprinkles? The green color and red hearts just make it so sweet to cuddle up and watch the Grinch movie.
Grinch Hot Chocolate
- 2 cups milk full fat or unsweetened cashew milk
- 4 ounces white chocolate chopped
- Neon green food coloring
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- Whipped topping
- Add milk and chopped white chocolate to a medium saucepan.
- Heat over low heat until chocolate is melted and milk is heated through.
- Remove from heat and add neon green coloring.
- Pour into mugs and top with whipped topping, holiday, and red hearts.