How to Make Green Fluff Salad
Looking for a fun Grinch themed Christmas salad? Make this green Grinch fluff! It’s delicious and looks so cute in individual cups to serve!
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese softened
- 3.4 oz vanilla pudding packet
- 1 ½ cup cold milk
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- Green food coloring
- 1 container cool whip
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- Red and green sprinkles
- Whipped cream and maraschino cherries for garnish
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk the cold milk into the vanilla pudding until no lumps remain. Mix in a few drops of green food coloring.
- In a separate mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth.
- Mix the whisked vanilla pudding mixture into the cream cheese until well combined.
- Add in the mini marshmallows until coated. Cover the dish with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour before serving. When ready to serve, top with whipped cream, sprinkles and a maraschino cherry for garnish. Enjoy!