How to Make Homemade Daiquiri’s at Home
Daiquiri’s are one of my favorite drinks for summer time! They are so refreshing and the flavors are wonderful. Using fresh fruit really gives it that extra punch instead of buying the pre-made jugs!
Frozen Strawberry Watermelon Daiquiri
- 1 cup ice
- 2 oz Spiced Rum
- 1 oz Sweetened Lime Juice
- 2 large strawberries
- 1 cup chopped watermelon about 2 slices
- **optional sugar for rim
- In a blender or drink maker add ice, rum, and lime juice.
- Then add fresh strawberries and chopped watermelon.
- Blend all ingredients until well combined and ice is smooth.
- Serve in favorite glass and enjoy.