This Blueberry Muffin Smoothie makes a delicious breakfast or a great after-workout snack. It’s healthy, filling and tastes like dessert! I love smoothies, and I love blueberry muffins so combining the two is quite possibly the perfect taste explosion.
As an added bonus, these Blueberry Muffin Smoothies are super easy to make which makes them perfect for making them anytime! I am all about a quick meal that tastes great and fills me up. These smoothies are a really great breakfast for those days when your mornings are rushed and you don’t have time for a sit-down meal. You can throw them in a shaker cup and drink them on the drive.
These Blueberry Muffin Smoothies are so good, in fact, that we have worked them into regular rotation as a staple in our family’s menu now. They don’t require any cooking, just some great ingredients put together and blended up and voila’ you have a delicious smoothie!
INGREDIENTS OF BLUEBERRY MUFFIN SMOOTHIE
- Almond Milk
- Plain or Vanilla Yogurt
- Raw Honey
- Butter Extract
- Vanilla Protein Powder
- Cheesecake Instant Pudding Mix
VARIATIONS TO BLUEBERRY MUFFIN SMOOTHIE
- Out of blueberries? Use any berries you wish in this smoothie.
HOW TO MAKE BLUEBERRY MUFFIN SMOOTHIE
Start by placing all ingredients (except blueberries) in a blender.
Blend on high until smooth.
Add in blueberries. Blend lightly.
Pour in your shaker or mason jar.
Garnish with any extra blueberries.
Other Recipes You’ll Love
- Chocolate Mug Cake
- Blueberry Struesel Muffins
- Vanilla Shakeology Peanut Butter Dip + Video
- Super Simple Strawberry Salad
BLUEBERRY MUFFIN SMOOTHIE
- 2 cups Unsweetend Almond Milk
- 1 cup Plain Yogurt this is used to thicken
- 2 tablespoons Raw Honey
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 teaspoon Butter Extract
- 2 tablespoons Vanilla Protein Powder 1 scoop
- 4 tablespoons Cheesecake Instant Pudding Mix
- Ice (handful)
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- Start by placing all ingredients (except blueberries) in a blender.
- Blend on high until smooth.
- Add in blueberries. Blend lightly.
- Pour in your shaker or mason jar.
- Garnish with any extra blueberries.
- Serve and enjoy!