Looking for a fantastic mixed berry smoothie recipe? This mixed berry smoothie recipe is easy to make, tastes great and is dairy free. Get the best mixed berry smoothie recipe you will ever need.
Smoothies are a great choice for early morning breakfast, refueling after playing in the park, or even a light dinner on a hot day. There are so many times we have a smoothie around here, from everything to breakfast to lunch to dinner and snacks in between.
More Smoothie Recipes
While I would normally recommend recipes that go great with what you are making, smoothies tend to be a meal by themselves. Since you enjoy smoothie recipes here are a few more:
- How to Make a Strawberry Smoothie
- A Healthier Birthday Cake Smoothie
- Blueberry Muffin Smoothie
- Strawberry Smoothie Recipe + Video
Variations to Mixed Berry Smoothie
Smoothies are pretty basic recipes. However with this recipe if you are looking for ways to change it:
- Milk– If you don’t have almond milk, you can use regular milk or soy milk. If you use dairy milk, then it is no longer a dairy-free smoothie.
- Fruit– If you like other fruit, you can certainly add or exchange any of the fruit.
This is a super simple smoothie recipe and it even makes great popsicles for the summer months. It is a great way to enjoy Cooking With Kids!
Ingredients for Dairy Free Mixed Berry Smoothie
- Unsweetened Almond Milk
- Frozen Mixed Berries
- Peanut Butter
- Scoop Whey Protein Powder
How to Make Mixed Berry Smoothie
Place all ingredients into a blender and mix until well combined. Pour into a glass and serve!
Mixed Berry Smoothie
- 4 oz. Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 C Frozen Mixed Berries
- 1 Banana
- 1 TBSP Peanut Butter
- 1 Scoop Whey Protein Powder
- Place all ingredients into a blender and mix until well combined.
- Pour into a glass and serve!