If you feel like having a guilt-free dessert, you should give this Healthier Birthday Cake Smoothie a try! Just a couple of ingredients and you have yourself a decadent smoothie that tastes more like you just stepped into a high-end bakery. I love desserts like this because I feel like I am splurging, but in reality, it’s so much healthier than the real thing.
When you are ready to make a Healthier Birthday Cake Smoothie, don’t stress! It is quite easy to make and chances are, you already have most of the ingredients needed. In just a few short minutes, you will be tasting this rich, delicious cake tasting smoothie. I mean, smoothies are already tasty enough, now it gets to taste like cake?! Who wouldn’t want that?!
This version of a Healthier Birthday Cake Smoothie requires just a few minutes to put together and you will be the dessert hero of the day. Or, if you really want to please your family, you can serve these to the family for breakfast. Your kids will think they are having dessert to start their day.
INGREDIENTS OF A HEALTHIER BIRTHDAY CAKE SMOOTHIE
- Almond Milk
- Plain or Vanilla Yogurt (to thicken)
- Raw Honey
- Butter Extract
- Vanilla Protein Powder
- Cheesecake Instant Pudding Mix
VARIATIONS TO A HEALTHIER BIRTHDAY CAKE SMOOTHIE
- Cutting back on sugar? Skip the sprinkles.
- For a smoother smoothie, freeze your banana in advance. It blends more smoothly than ice does.
HOW TO MAKE A HEALTHIER BIRTHDAY CAKE SMOOTHIE
Start by placing all ingredients (except sprinkles) in a blender.
Blend on high until smooth.
Add sprinkles and blend for about 10 seconds.
Pour in your shaker or mason jar.
Garnish with any extra sprinkles.
Serve and enjoy! *Makes two smoothies.
OTHER RECIPES YOU’LL LOVE:
- Strawberry Fluff
- Keto Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- Cream Cheese Stuffed Jalapeno Peppers with Bacon + Video
- How to Get Started on a Keto Diet
- Low-Carb Taco Soup Recipe (Stove Top or Crock Pot) + Video
★ Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below!
HEALTHIER BIRTHDAY CAKE SMOOTHIE
- 2 cups Almond Milk
- 1 cup Plain Yogurt to thicken
- 2 tablespoons Raw Honey
- 1 Banana
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 teaspoon Butter Extract
- 2 tbsp Vanilla Protein Powder
- 4 tablespoons Cheesecake Instant Pudding Mix
- Handful of Ice
- 1/4 cup Sprinkles
- Start by placing all ingredients (except sprinkles) in a blender.
- Blend on high until smooth.
- Add sprinkles and blend for about 10 seconds.
- Pour in your shaker or mason jar.
- Garnish with any extra sprinkles.
- Serve and enjoy!
- *Makes two smoothies.