Have you ever heard of Instant Pot Popcorn? That’s right, my friends, you can make popcorn in the Instant Pot. Is it just me or is this like the most amazing kitchen device ever? Seriously.
Making Instant Pot Popcorn is ridiculously easy too! We chat a little bit here about the recipe and what it takes to make popcorn in the Instant Pot but don’t worry, you can change it up a bit to your preferred popcorn tastes. If you like more butter, feel free to add it and if you want salt on your popcorn, well at it at the end.
If you have a big group of people over for movie night, not to worry, Instant Pot Popcorn can be made in big batches and it only takes a few minutes! It’s so much easier than the old school pan on the stovetop trick and so much healthier than microwave popcorn. I can serve my kids a bowl of this with no guilt whatsoever!
INGREDIENTS OF INSTANT POT POPCORN
- Coconut Oil
VARIATIONS TO INSTANT POT POPCORN
- Do you like movie theater butter style popcorn? Have some melted butter waiting to top it.
- Have your favorite popcorn seasonings on hand to top it with when it’s done.
HOW TO MAKE INSTANT POT POPCORN
Set Pressure Cooker to Saute.
Melt butter and coconut oil.
Add kernels and stir coating kernels with coconut oil & butter.
Place lid on and make sure VENTING is open.
Cook on saute for 5 minutes.
Turn pressure cooker to OFF and carefully remove the lid.
A few kernels may still be popping.
Season with salt and enjoy!
Other Popcorn Recipes You’ll Enjoy:
Watch Marci Make this Instant Pot Popcorn Video Below
- Pulled Pork Sliders
- How to Make White Rice in a Instant Pot
- Green Beans and Bacon in the Instant Pot + Video
- Instant Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Instant Pot Recipes Better Made in the Instant Pot
★ Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below!
Instant Pot Popcorn
- 2 TBSP Coconut Oil
- 1 TBSP Butter
- 1/2 C Kernels
- Set Pressure Cooker to Saute.
- Melt butter and coconut oil.
- Add kernels and stir coating kernels with coconut oil & butter.
- Place lid on and make sure VENTING is open.
- Allow to cook on saute for 5 minutes.
- Turn pressure cooker to OFF and carefully remove the lid.
- A few kernels may still be popping.
- Season with salt and enjoy!