This Deviled Eggs Recipe is a award winning, show stopping recipe that you’ll want to whip up as soon as you print out the recipe below!
So none of my kids or my husband will eat Deviled Eggs. It’s such a shame and I still just don’t understand why. They are amazing when they are made right and without all the “stuff” people put in them. If you give anything enough flavor it will be delicious no matter what.
I often say the less fuss the better the recipe. I often see folks loading recipes up with things that aren’t even necessary. Cooking shouldn’t be complicated and many people are afraid to cook because of it. If you make something it should be easy and this Deviled Eggs Recipe is just that!
So when I make Deviled Eggs I make 4 at a time, simply because nobody else in my family eats them. So it’s my little treat to myself. I’ll make these if I am boiling a egg for a salad or even my Egg Salad Sandwich Recipe. If you want to make a dozen eggs for a party you’ll need to adjust this Deviled Eggs Recipe.
- 2 Eggs, Hard boiled
- 1 TBSP Mayo
- 1 TBSP Gulden’s Mustard (Classic Yellow is fine too)
1. BOIL hard boiled eggs in a large saucepan for 15-20 minutes.
2. PEEL hard boiled eggs and rinse.
3. CUT hard boiled eggs in half, length wise.
4. SCOOP out the harden yolk carefully with a spoon into a bowl.
5. PLACE egg on plate or serving tray.
6. MIX mayo and mustard with yolk until combined.
7. SPOON the mixture into the egg.
8. SPRINKLE with paprika.
Doesn’t that just look heavenly? My mouth is watering just looking at this picture!
- 2 Eggs Hard boiled
- 1 TBSP Mayo
- 1 TBSP Gulden's Mustard Classic Yellow is fine too
- BOIL hard boiled eggs in a large saucepan for 15-20 minutes.
- PEEL hard boiled eggs and rinse.
- CUT hard boiled eggs in half, length wise.
- SCOOP out the harden yolk carefully with a spoon into a bowl.
- PLACE egg on plate or serving tray.
- MIX mayo and mustard with yolk until combined.
- SPOON the mixture into the egg.
- SPRINKLE with paprika.
If you want 4 Deviled Eggs print out this recipe. If you are wanting more than just 4 Deviled Eggs, you’ll want the following recipe as it’s been adjusted for a party!
- 12 Eggs, Hard boiled
- 6 TBSP Mayo
- 6 TBSP Gulden’s Spicy Mustard
Go on and take a bite…..you know you want to!
Be sure bookmark Submit a Recipe so that I can feature it on the site once you’ve completed this project! See you soon 😉
Enter your Name and Email Address Below to receive a email when a new recipe is published!
I PROMISE I won’t sell your info to those scammer people!