Want a simple to make chili dip? My Skyline Chili Dip is the best chili dip and it is so easy to make. If you can work a microwave, you can make this recipe.
*If you don’t have frozen Skyline Chili, you can order Skyline Chili Cans. You’ll need to heat it up before making this recipe!
Skyline Chili is a favorite in our house. I am not sure if it is because it is a local classic, a Cincinnati thing, or if it is because it is the best chili I have ever had, other than my own homemade, award-winning chili, of course. Either way, Skyline chili is a great choice for making chili dip.
Skyline Chili Dip is perfect for a game day recipe, for picnics and get-togethers. It is also a great pot luck recipe. Since Skyline Chili Dip doesn’t have beans in it, it tends to appeal to even fussy eaters.
Variations to Skyline Chili Dip
Onions: You can use chopped onions in this dip. While the onions will soften slightly in the microwave, you can also saute the onions if you don’t like the strong taste of raw onion.
Tomatoes: If you like a little chunk to your dip, you can add chopped tomatoes. You can use fresh or from a can, just drain the tomatoes if you are using tomatoes from a can.
Ingredients in Skyline Chili Dip
- Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- Skyline Chili
- Kraft Shredded Cheddar Cheese
How to Make Skyline Chili Dip
In a microwave-safe bowl spread cream cheese on bottom of a bowl.
Add in Skyline chili Top with cheese. Place in microwave for 30 seconds (or until cheese is melted).
Serve with Doritos or tortilla chips for a quick and easy appetizer.
How to make Skyline chili dip for a crowd
The Skyline chili dip recipe below is for 2 people. If you are looking to feed a crowd, no worries:
- Place one 8 oz. package of cream cheese into a pie dish and spread it into an even layer.
- Using a large spoon, ladle the Skyline Chili over the top of the cream cheese in an even layer.
- Next, place about 2 cups of shredded cheese (I use Kraft) onto the top.
- Place in microwave on high power for 30 seconds to 1 minute, just long enough to melt the cheese. Feel free to top with a little diced onion and tomato if you please!
Other appetizer recipes you may be interested in:
- Skyline Chili Dip
- Taco Salad Dip
- Hanky Panky Recipe
- Best Deviled Eggs
- Best Chicken Salad Recipe
- Chipotle Corn Recipe
★ Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below!
Skyline Chili Dip + Video
- 4 TBSP Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 2 C Skyline Chili
- 1/2 C Kraft Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- In a microwave-safe bowl spread cream cheese on bottom of a bowl.
- Add in Skyline chili and top with cheese.
- Place in microwave for 30 seconds (or until cheese is melted).
- Serve with Doritos or tortilla chips for a quick and easy appetizer.
Try These Reader Favorite Appetizer Recipes
Quite a few of our Appetizer Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite appetizer recipes that we hope you'll also try!
Try These Reader Favorite Keto Recipes
Quite a few of our Keto Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite keto recipes that we hope you'll also try!