Looking for low carb muffin ideas? These Double Chocolate Chip Low Carb Muffins are just what you need. They taste like regular muffins but won’t add too many net carbs to your daily diet.
One issue that many people have when eating low carb is they miss the types of foods that grab and go. Things like muffins, that can be used for breakfast or dessert, are something that you normally have to give up. That is not the case with these low carb muffins. The Double Chocolate Chip Low Carb Muffins is an easy breakfast or a great dessert idea when you just need something sweet.
Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips
The key to these double chocolate chip low carb muffins is the sugar-free chocolate chips. It a way to have the chocolate you crave without the carbs and sugar. While some stores sell sugar-free chocolate chips, you might find it a bit hard to find them. If you can not find them at your local store, you can order them online. If ordering, I recommend Lily’s sugar-free chocolate chips. These are supposed to have the best taste of all the sugar-free chocolate chips.
Variations to Double Chocolate Chip Low Carb Muffins
If you find that these muffins have too much chocolate you can change out either the chocolate chips or the cocoa.
Ingredients for Double Chocolate Chip Low Carb Muffins
- Almond Milk
- Almond Flour
- Swerve Sugar
- Baking Powder
- Coconut Oil (or Avocado)
- Raw Cocoa
- Sugar-Free Dark Chocolate Chips
How to Make Double Chocolate Chip Low Carb Muffins
Start by beating your eggs, milk, and vanilla together.
Add in remaining ingredients (except chocolate chips).
Beat with hand mixer until well blended.
Add in chocolate chips and stir by hand.
Place cupcake liners in cupcake pan and fill 3/4 of the way full.
Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes, or until baked through.
While muffins are still warm, add a few remain chips on top.
Serve and enjoy!
More Keto Recipes You Might Enjoy
- Low Carb Keto Blueberry Muffins
- The Best Keto Chocolate Muffins
- Strawberry Fluff Recipe (Low Sugar, Low Carb, Keto Friendly)
- Spicy Baked Zucchini Chips
- Chicken Shish Kabob
- Jalapeno Cream Cheese Dip
- Taco Salad Dip
- Alice Springs Chicken
- Low Carb Taco Shells
- Low Carb Taco Soup
- How to Make Garlic Mashed Cauliflower
- Best Chicken Salad Recipe
★ Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below!
Double Chocolate Chip Low Carb Muffins
- 1/2 a cup of Almond Milk
- 3 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla
- 1 and 1/4 cup of Almond Flour
- 1/4 a cup of Swerve Sugar
- 2 teaspoons of Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of Salt
- 1/4 cup of Coconut Oil or Avocado
- 1/4 cup of Raw Cocoa
- 1/2 a cup of Sugar-Free Dark Chocolate Chips
- Start by beating your eggs, milk, and vanilla together.
- Add in remaining ingredients (except chocolate chips).
- Beat with hand mixer until well blended.
- Add in chocolate chips and stir by hand.
- Place cupcake liners in cupcake pan and fill 3/4 of the way full.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes, or until baked through.
- While muffins are still warm, add a few remain chips on top.
- Let cool.
- Serve and enjoy!