If you have never had the Alice Springs Chicken from Outback, you are missing out! I invite you to come on in and see how easy this chicken dinner recipe is to make! Oh and clean up is quick too.
Now that I have been eating a KETO diet (google scientific Keto) since December 2017, I can’t even tell ya’ll how many times I have ordered the Alice Springs Chicken Recipe from Outback Steakhouse. It literally hits the spot every time. Priced at $15, it’s just not doable to spend that amount of money every time that craving hits. However, it’s super easy to recreate at home and for the price of the restaurant and you can totally feed a family of 6 for the same price!
Let me show you how easy this Alice Springs Chicken Recipe is:
STEP #1 – Marinate the chicken breast over night using your favorite Mesquite Marinade. I use the McCormick Mesquite Smokehouse 30 Minute Marinade.
TIP: If using a dry seasoning rub, put in 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil to coat the chicken.
STEP #2 – Place chicken onto a baking sheet and pop in a preheated 350° oven for 20-25 minutes, until chicken has cooked through.
STEP #3 – Top chicken breast with 2 slices of cooked bacon, 1/2 c your favorite sliced mushroom and a handful of mozzarella cheese. Put back in oven until cheese is melted.
TIP: Using leftover bacon from breakfast is a great time saver for this recipe!
Plate and serve with your favorite veggie. On this particular night, I happened to serve the Alice Springs Chicken with my Lemon Asparagus Recipe. I typically have the Alice Springs Chicken with a side salad and ranch at the restaurant, so that is also another great option to serve along side.
To save on dishes, you could totally make this on one large baking sheet and have a “Sheet Pan” dinner! I love doing this as much as I can because it saves on clean up time.
Ready for more easy chicken recipes? Check these out:
- Grilled Honey Chicken Breast + Video
- These14 Mouthwatering Easy Chicken Recipes Will Change Your Life
- Cajun Chicken Pasta (TGI Friday’s Copycat Recipe)
- Chicken Bruschetta Pasta
- Lemon Garlic Chicken with Baked Veggies
- Steak & Chicken Shish Kabob
★ Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below!
Alice Springs Chicken (Outback Steakhouse Copycat)
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 Smokehouse Marinade
- 8 oz. mushroom, sliced
- 8 sliced bacon cooked
- 2 c Mozzarella Cheese
- In a large ziploc bag, marinate chicken breasts in smokehouse marinade for a minimum of 30 minutes. I like to do over night.
- In a preheated 350° oven, place chicken breast on baking sheet. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until chicken has cooked through.
- Top chicken with mushroom, bacon and cheese. Place back in oven until cheese has melted.
- Serve and Enjoy!