Do you love Alice Springs Chicken? My version of Outback Steakhouse Alice Springs Chicken is so good, you will want to make it every time you have a craving for Alice Spring Chicken.
If you have never had the Alice Springs Chicken from Outback Steakhouse, you are missing out! I invite you to come on in and see how easy this chicken dinner recipe is to make! Oh, and clean up is quick too.
Now that I have been eating a KETO diet (google scientific Keto) since December 2017, I can’t even tell ya’ll how many times I have ordered the Alice Springs Chicken Recipe from Outback Steakhouse. It literally hits the spot every time. Priced at $15, it’s just not doable to spend that amount of money every time that craving hits. However, it’s super easy to recreate at home and for the price of the restaurant and you can totally feed a family of 6 for the same price!
What to Serve with Alice Spring Chicken
If you want to make this great tasting Alice Springs Chicken Recipe at home, you need sides to serve with it. Even though not all these recipes are not all Keto friendly, but it will work well for feeding a family.
- Lemon Asparagus
- Southwest Couscous Salad
- Savory Apple Broccoli Pasta Salad
- Green Beans and Bacon
- Texas Roadhouse Rolls and Cinnamon Butter
Variations to Alice Springs Chicken Recipe
If you want to maintain the flavors of the Alice Spring Chicken, you don’t want to change the recipe. If that isn’t as important to you, you can change the seasonings to whatever you like.
Ingredients for Outback Alice Springs chicken
- chicken breasts
- Smokehouse Marinade
- Mozzarella Cheese
How to make Alice Springs Chicken
Marinate the chicken breast overnight using your favorite Mesquite Marinade. I use the McCormick Mesquite Smokehouse 30 Minute Marinade.
TIP: If using a dry seasoning rub, put in 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil to coat the chicken.
Place chicken onto a baking sheet and pop in a preheated 350° oven for 20-25 minutes, until chicken has cooked through.
Top chicken breast with 2 slices of cooked bacon, ½ cup of your favorite sliced mushrooms, and a handful of mozzarella cheese. Put back in the oven until cheese is melted.
TIP: Using leftover bacon from breakfast is a great time saver for this recipe!
Ready for more easy chicken recipes? Check these out:
- Grilled Honey Chicken Breast + Video
- These 14 Mouthwatering Easy Chicken Recipes Will Change Your Life
- Cajun Chicken Pasta (TGI Friday’s Copycat Recipe)
- Chicken Bruschetta Pasta
- Lemon Garlic Chicken with Baked Veggies
- Steak & Chicken Shish Kabob
Alice Springs Chicken (Outback Steakhouse Copycat)
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 Smokehouse Marinade
- 8 oz. mushroom, sliced
- 8 sliced bacon cooked
- 2 c Mozzarella Cheese
- In a large ziploc bag, marinate chicken breasts in smokehouse marinade for a minimum of 30 minutes. I like to do over night.
- In a preheated 350° oven, place chicken breast on baking sheet. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until chicken has cooked through.
- Top chicken with mushroom, bacon and cheese. Place back in oven until cheese has melted.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Leave a Reply