Slow Cooker Mississippi Chicken Recipe
What ingredients do I need to make mississippi chicken?
- Chicken breast
- Ranch packet
- Chicken brown gravy packet
Crockpot Mississippi Chicken
- 1 pound of chicken breast
- 1 jar of 12 oz pepperoncinis
- 1 1 ounce ranch packet
- 1 1 ounce chicken brown gravy packet
- 1 whole stick of butter 8 tablespoons
- In a slow cooker, place down the chicken breasts. Pour entire jar of pepperoncinis and juice on top.
- Pour ranch and gravy packets all over chicken. Then place the whole stick of butter on top.
- Put lid on and cook on high for 4 hours
- After 4 hours, using two forks shred chicken. Or take out of pot to shred and set back in.
- Serve over potatoes or whatever you like!
● Serve this over rice, mashed potatoes or noodles.
● This even makes a great sandwich.