This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
This mississippi pot roast is our family’s favorite! It has a unique flavor that most don’t have. Make sure to try our crockpot mississippi chicken recipe too!
So easy to set it and forget it! It’s amazing how you can leave the house and come home to a delicious dinner.
Make sure to check out all our other easy crockpot meals!
Crockpot Mississippi Pot Roast
- 3-4 pound chuck roast
- 1 oz packet au ju gravy
- 1 oz packet ranch
- ½ stick of butter
- pepperoncìnì peppers
- Heat up a large skìllet on hìgh.
- Brown the roast. About 30 seconds each side.
- Place roast in crockpot.
- Sprinkle au ju & ranch on top of the roast.
- Place several peperoncìnì peppers on top of the roast.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours.
- Remove from crockpot & shred with a fork.
- Serve & enjoy.
Leave a Reply