This mississippi pot roast is our family’s favorite! It has a unique flavor that most don’t have.
So easy to set it and forget it! It’s amazing how you can leave the house and come home to a delicious dinner.
Make sure to check out all our other easy crockpot meals!
Crockpot Mississippi Pot Roast
- 3-4 pound chuck roast
- 1 oz packet au ju gravy
- 1 oz packet ranch
- ½ stick of butter
- pepperoncìnì peppers
- Heat up a large skìllet on hìgh.
- Brown the roast. About 30 seconds each side.
- Place roast in crockpot.
- Sprinkle au ju & ranch on top of the roast.
- Place several peperoncìnì peppers on top of the roast.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours.
- Remove from crockpot & shred with a fork.
- Serve & enjoy.
Try These Reader Favorite Dinner Recipes
Quite a few of our Dinner Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dinner recipes that we hope you'll also try!