Here’s a new dessert idea for your Easter party…a carrot cake trifle! It is so creamy and delicious your guests will be amazed! It is so easy to make too using ingredients you probably already have in your cupboard.
You could also use real cream cheese and cool whip for a different layering taste.
Carrot Cake Trifle
- 1 Carrot Cake Mix
- ingredients to make according to box
- 2 Cheesecake Instant Pudding
- 2 C Milk
- 2 C Heavy Whipping Cream
- Bake cake according to directions on box.
- In a large bowl, whisk together Cheesecake pudding and milk. Set aside in the refrigerator to firm up while cake is baking.
- In another large bowl, using an electric or stand mixer, combined heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
- Allow the cake to cool and cut into 1”x1” pieces.
- In a trifle bowl layer carrot cake, pudding, whipped cream until all the cake has been used up.
- Top with remaining whipped cream.
- Drizzle with Caramel Sauce and top with Pecans if desired.
More Posts You'll Love:
Try These Reader Favorite Dessert Recipes
Quite a few of our Dessert Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dessert recipes that we hope you'll also try!
- Hershey Pie
- Homemade Buckeyes
- Cinnamon Pretzels
- Bakery Style Brownie Recipe
- Smores Dip
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Death by Chocolate Cheesecake
- Minion Cupcakes
- Unicorn Cupcakes
- Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Oreo Brownies
- Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake
- Snicker Salad
- Coca Cola Cake