How to Make Cheesecake Filled Strawberries
Make these delicious cheesecake stuffed strawberries for a dessert or treat idea! You will seriously never have any leftover to bring home though, unfortunately! Try our patriotic themed ones for a party too!
It is the best combo ever! We always make these in the summer time.
Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
- 2 lbs fresh strawberries washed
- 1 oz package cream cheese softened to room temperature
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Slice off the stems of the strawberries so that they are able to sit flat with the “stem” side facing down.
- On the opposite end of the strawberry, cut an X from the tip through part of the base, but do not slice all the way through or your strawberries will fall apart. Repeat with the remaining strawberries and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add the powdered sugar, cream and vanilla to the cream cheese and beat until well combined.
- Fill a pastry bag or ziploc bag with the end cut off and pipe the cream cheese filling into each sliced strawberry.
- Chill in the refrigerator for one hour or until ready to serve. Enjoy!
Try These Reader Favorite Dessert Recipes
Quite a few of our Dessert Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dessert recipes that we hope you'll also try!
- Hershey Pie
- Homemade Buckeyes
- Cinnamon Pretzels
- Bakery Style Brownie Recipe
- Smores Dip
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Death by Chocolate Cheesecake
- Minion Cupcakes
- Unicorn Cupcakes
- Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Oreo Brownies
- Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake
- Snicker Salad
- Coca Cola Cake