This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Strawberries Stuffed with Cheesecake Filling
If you’re looking for a 4th of July, Memorial Day, or just a patriotic dessert this is it! These patriotic cheesecake stuffed strawberries are to die for!
They look like little firecrackers with the red, white, and blue sprinkles on top!
Stick in little toothpick stars for an extra look! They look so adorable on a white platter for a party. Make sure to check out all our other red white and blue dessert ideas!
Patriotic Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
- 2 lbs fresh strawberries washed
- 1 oz package cream cheese softened to room temperature
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Sprinkles red, white and blue colors
- Slice off the stems of the strawberries so that they are able to sit flat with the “stem” side facing down.
- On the opposite end of the strawberry, cut an X from the tip through part of the base, but do not slice all the way through or your strawberries will fall apart. Repeat with the remaining strawberries and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add the powdered sugar, cream and vanilla to the cream cheese and beat until well combined.
- Fill a pastry bag or ziploc bag with the end cut off and pipe the cream cheese filling into each sliced strawberry.
- Top each strawberry with sprinkles and chill in the refrigerator for one hour or until ready to serve. Enjoy!
Store any leftovers in the refrigerator for 2-3 days in an airtight container.
Leave a Reply