Rice Krispies Easter Treats
Make some Easter themed rice krispie treats using mini chocolate eggs! They are so easy and cute to stack on a platter for an Easter party.
Easter Rice Krispie Treats
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 10 cups mini white marshmallows
- 8 cups Rice Kripsies
- 2 cups mini eggs crushed and whole
- Prepare a 9×13 baking pan by lining it with parchment paper
- In a large saucepan/pot over medium heat, heat the marshmallows and butter whilst continuously mixing until both are completely melted and the mixture is smooth. Careful not to let it burn. Remove from the heat.
- With a wooden spoon, fold in the Rice Kripsies until the cereal and mini eggs until completely coated with the marshmallow mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the lined baking pan and spread it evenly in the pan. Use a greased spatula to press the mixture gently down into the pan.
- Leave to set for 1 hour at room temperature. Once set, remove from the pan and cut into squares.
- Best if served fresh but stays fresh in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days.
Try These Reader Favorite Dessert Recipes
Quite a few of our Dessert Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dessert recipes that we hope you'll also try!
- Hershey Pie
- Homemade Buckeyes
- Cinnamon Pretzels
- Bakery Style Brownie Recipe
- Smores Dip
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Death by Chocolate Cheesecake
- Minion Cupcakes
- Unicorn Cupcakes
- Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Oreo Brownies
- Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake
- Snicker Salad
- Coca Cola Cake