Halloween Themed Cookies
Make easy Halloween cookies that look like a witch’s hat! Fun to bring to a Halloween party or for gifts! And if you’re thirsty, make our witches brew cocktail to go with these! 😉
You can get the Halloween colored sprinkles on Amazon here!
Witch Hat Cookies
- 15.25 oz white cake mix
- ½ cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 15-20 drops purple food coloring
- ½ cup purple frosting
- 24 Hershey’s Kiss chocolates unwrapped
- Halloween nonpareils
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the cake mix, oil, and eggs to a large bowl, and stir until a dough forms.add the food coloring, and stir until the color is a well blended vibrant purple.
- Use a cookie scoop to drop dough onto the baking sheet, 2-3 inches apart. Transfer the pan to the oven and bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove cookies from the oven, and allow to cool on the baking sheet for 2-3 minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack for about 30 minutes, until completely cooled.
- Use a butter knife to add a small amount of frosting to the center of each cookie, then press a Hershey’s Kiss into the frosting, and top excess exposed frosting with nonpareils.