Easy Pretzel Gifts
You only need four ingredients to make these: snaps square pretzels, red and green m&ms, almond bark, and Christmas sprinkles.
Not only are they are cute, they taste amazing! Salty and sweet! I always make a whole batch of these for Christmas goodie bags.
I always freeze these in ziploc bags before the holidays, just take them out and let thaw for an hour to enjoy!
Pretzel Christmas Present Treats
- 80 Green and red m&ms
- 40 Square snap pretzels
- 4 squares White almond bark
- Christmas sprinkles
- Lay a sheet of parchment paper out.
- Carefully cut the m&m's in half with a knife.
- Melt the almond bark squares in a bowl in the microwave in 30 second intervals. Stir. Repeat until completely melted.
- Dip ⅓rd of the pretzel into the chocolate then wipe excess off on the edge of the bowl.
- Place on parchment paper. Place 4 halves of the m&ms shaped like a bow. Shake the sprinkles on.
- Let cool and harden for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Enjoy or freeze!