This is one of those Christmas desserts that you are just scared to try, but once you do – you know you’ve been missing out! These chow mein noodle haystack cookies are amazing! They are crunchy with some sweetness and a peanut butter flavor. Make to try our other version of butterscotch haystacks!
You only need four ingredients to make these white chocolate haystacks: chow mein noodles, sprinkles, white chocolate chips, and peanuts.
If you want you can use a small cookie scoop if you want to make more cookies!
They are so pretty on a Christmas platter or in bags for gifts!
Chow Mein Noodle Haystack Cookies
- 2 cups White chocolate chips one 11oz bag
- 1 cup Salted peanuts
- 3 cups Chow mein noodles
- Christmas sprinkles
- Melt your white chocolate chips in a bowl. I use the microwave and do 30 seconds, then stir. Repeat until completely melted.
- Pour the peanuts and chow mein noodles into the chocolate.
- Stir until they are fully covered.
- Lay a big piece of parchment paper out on the table.
- Using a big cookie scoop, scoop the mixture into piles onto the paper. Let cool and harden.