How to Make Butterscotch Haystack Cookies
Make these yummy butterscotch haystack cookies! You’d never believe using chow mein noodles could be so good! Make sure to try our white chocolate haystacks too!
You only need five ingredients to make butterscotch haystack cookies: chow mein noodles, sprinkles, butterscotch morsels, creamy peanut butter, and peanuts.
If there’s a peanut allergy you can omit the peanuts and peanut butter!
- 3-4 cups Chow mein noodles
- 1 bag Butterscotch morsels 11oz
- ¼ cup Creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup Salted peanuts
- Christmas Sprinkles
- Lay a piece of parchment paper on a baking sheet or table.
- In a bowl melt the butterscotch chips and creamy peanut butter. Microwave for 30 seconds then stir. Repeat until completely melted.
- Add the peanuts in and stir.
- Pour in the chow mein noodles and stir coating all sides.
- Use a cookie scoop or spoon and made little piles on the parchment paper.
- Shake the sprinkles on and let cool. You can leave them out or pop in the fridge for an hour.
- Once they are hardened enjoy!