How to Make a Valentine’s Day Popcorn Mix
Here’s our favorite Valentine’s Day treat to make for gifts to give away…cupids crunch valentine popcorn!
You have all the chococolate goodness which makes it a salty and sweet combo.
After we make a few batches of this valentine popcorn, we put a scoop into clear bags and use cute pink ribbon to tie a bow. Add a clever quote to finish it off like “You make my heart pop” or something cheesy 😉
You could also just make this valentine’s day dessert for the family to enjoy on that day too!
If you like this idea, make sure to check out all our other Valentines Day recipes!
- 1 bag of microwave popcorn
- 8 ounces M&Ms
- 1 cup mini pretzels broken into pieces
- 10 ounces of candy melts in pink or red I used pink
- Prepare the popcorn according to package directions, making sure to remove any unpopped kernels
- Add the M&Ms and pretzel pieces, tossing to combine
- Melt half of the candy melts in the microwave in 20 second bursts, pausing to stir each time, until smooth
- Drizzle over the popcorn mixture and use a spatula to help combine the melted chocolate and the candies
- Spread the popcorn on a baking tray lined with wax paper
- Melt the remaining chocolate melts and drizzle over the popcorn mix
- Top with sprinkles of choice (I love finding heart shaped sprinkles)
- Place the tray in the fridge for about 20 minutes to allow the chocolate to set before breaking the popcorn bits into servings
Try These Reader Favorite Dessert Recipes
Quite a few of our Dessert Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dessert recipes that we hope you'll also try!
- Hershey Pie
- Homemade Buckeyes
- Cinnamon Pretzels
- Bakery Style Brownie Recipe
- Smores Dip
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Death by Chocolate Cheesecake
- Minion Cupcakes
- Unicorn Cupcakes
- Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Oreo Brownies
- Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake
- Snicker Salad
- Coca Cola Cake