4 Ingredient Almond Joy Cookies
Craving something yummy? Make these four ingredient almond joy cookies! Also make sure to try our chocolate no bake cookies, too!
What ingredients do I need to make almond joy cookies?
- Coconut sweetened
- Can of sweetened condensed milk
- Roasted and salted almonds
- Semi sweet chocolate chips
Watch me make them…
Almond Joy Cookies
- 1 – 14 ounce bag flaked coconut sweetened
- 1 – 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- ⅔ cup roasted and salted almonds roughly chopped
- 2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- Prepare a cookie sheet by lining it with parchment paper or a baking mat. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the sweetened coconut, condensed milk, chocolate chips and almonds.
- Stir until all ingredients are combined.
- Scoop the cookie dough into small balls on the cookie sheet Then using your hands, slightly flatten the tops. The cookies will not spread much when baking.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until the edges become golden brown. Allow cookies to fully cool before removing from the cookie sheet.