Slow Cooker Sirloin Steak Dinner
Need a quick easy dinner in the crockpot using sirloin steak? You have to try this ranch gravy! It’s delicious! Perfect to serve over mashed potatoes or rice.
THe steak is so tender and juicy, you’ll love it!
Crockpot Ranch Gravy Sirloin Steak
- 2 to 3 pounds top sirloin steak or London broil sliced thin
- 1 packets brown gravy mix
- 1 packet Au Jus mix
- 1 packet ranch seasoning
- 2 ½ cups water
- Layer meat on the bottom of the crockpot.
- Sprinkle the three packets of seasoning over the meat.
- Pour the water over it and stir coating all of the meat.
- Cook on high for 4-5 hours or low for 8-10 hours.
- Stirring occasionally.
- Serve with rice, pasta, or mashed potatoes