Make this fun and delicious dessert trifle for your guests…banana pudding and vanilla wafer style! It’s very easy and doesn’t take long to put together.
The presentation is just beautiful with the colors of layers!
Banana Pudding Trifle
- 5 ounce package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups cold milk
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 16 ounce package vanilla wafers
- 4 medium bananas sliced
- 12 ounce whipped topping thawed
- In a large mixing bowl, beat pudding mix and milk 2 minutes.
- Add in the condensed milk and blend until smooth.
- Add in vanilla extract and add in ½ the whipped topping and stir to combine well.
- In a trifle dish or glass serving bowl, layer the bottom with vanilla wafers
- The add a layer of sliced banana
- Then add about ⅓ of the pudding mixture.
- Then layer with another layer of wafers on top of the pudding and stand wafers up along the side if you’d like too.
- Add a layer of sliced bananas on top of the wafers and top with another ⅓ of the pudding,
- Repeat another layer of wafer, bananas and pudding.
- Continue layering and end with pudding on the top
- Cover the top pudding layer with the other ½ of whipped topping
- Top with crumbled vanilla wafers if desired
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight.
Try These Reader Favorite Dessert Recipes
Quite a few of our Dessert Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dessert recipes that we hope you'll also try!
- Hershey Pie
- Homemade Buckeyes
- Cinnamon Pretzels
- Bakery Style Brownie Recipe
- Smores Dip
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Death by Chocolate Cheesecake
- Minion Cupcakes
- Unicorn Cupcakes
- Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Oreo Brownies
- Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake
- Snicker Salad
- Coca Cola Cake