Fun Halloween Inspired Jello Shots Recipe
Make some fun adult Halloween jello shots for your party this year! These are fun as the red looks like “blood” from a vampire kiss! Make sure to check out our Vampire Kiss Cocktail or our apple crisp jello shots!
They are easy to make and look so awesome on a platter with fake spiders and spiderwebs!
Halloween Jello Shots
- 2 boxes of cherry jello
- 3 cups water divided
- 1 cup vodka
- Black gel food coloring
- 16 2 oz. plastic cups
- Add plastic cups to a shallow baking pan or muffin tin.
- In a medium saucepan, bring 2 cups of water to a boil.
- Remove from the heat and whisk in cherry jello. Stir until jello powder is dissolved.
- Stir in 1 cup cold water and 1 cup vodka.
- Pour into plastic cups, filling them about 2⁄3 full.
- To the remaining jello mixture, add about 1⁄4 tsp. Black gel food coloring. Whisk well to incorporate. Cover jello with plastic wrap and set aside at room temperature while the first layer sets.
- Move jello cups to the refrigerator to chill for about 2 hours, until jello is set.
- Once the red layer has solidified, fill the remainder of the cups with your black dyed jello.
- Return to the refrigerator to chill for another 2 hours.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.