How to Make a Green Grinch Drink
I always love making fun Christmas drinks for the kids and this Grinch Drink is awesome!
You can either make glasses of this or a big punch bowl. Make sure to check out our green sherbert grinch punch too!
- 1 710ml Melon-Pineapple Powerade (or any other green juice of choice)
- 1 355ml can of Ginger Ale
- 2 lemons
- 4 frozen cranberries
- Ice cubes
- There are 2 ways to make this mocktail, either you combine all the ingredients in a pitcher and then pour into glasses OR you can pour each ingredient directly into your glasses and mix. Your choice.
- Fill your glasses with ice cubes.
- Cut lemons in halves and juice them, allocating half a lemon per glass.
- Fill half of each glass with Ginger Ale.
- Fill the other half of your glasses with your Melon Pineapple Powerade and stir.
- Finally, add your frozen cranberries and serve.
- Fill pitcher with ice cubes.
- Juice your two lemons and add juices to your pitcher
- Pour in the bottle of Melon Pineapple Powerade.
- Add the Ginger Ale and mix thoroughly.
- Pour into your four glasses and add your frozen cranberries.