Bacon Wrapped Pineapple Appetizers
Make these delicious party appetizers for your guests! They are so easy to prep and taste amazing!
They are perfect for the holidays, football parties, you name it!
Bacon Wrapped Pineapple Bites
- 24 pineapple cubes
- 12 strips bacon
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- Fresh parsley for garnish
- Dash of ground black pepper
- Dash of salt
- Preheat the oven to 300º F degrees.
- Cut your pineapple into 1” thick slices and then cut your pineapple into cubes. Mince the parsley and set it aside.
- Cut the bacon strips in half and wrap each pineapple cube with each one of the bacon strips.
- Mix brown sugar with a dash of salt and ground black pepper.
- Carefully, roll each pineapple cube into the brown sugar to cover all the surfaces and place them on a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Bake for around 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove the bacon-wrapped pineapple appetizers from the oven and then secure them with a toothpick. Let them cool for 10 minutes before serving. Garnish with fresh parsley to serve and enjoy!
Try These Reader Favorite Appetizer Recipes
Quite a few of our Appetizer Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite appetizer recipes that we hope you'll also try!