This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
How to Make Sprinkle Cookies
Need a new cookie recipe for Easter? Try these sprinkle cookies that are so colorful and fun to have on a platter for a party!
Make sure to check out all our Easter dessert ideas.
Easter Sprinkle Cookies
- 1 ½ Cups Flour
- 1 Cup Easter Nonpareil Sprinkle Mix
- ¾ Cup Sugar
- 1 Stick Unsalted Butter room temperature
- 1 Egg
- 2 ½ Teaspoons Real Vanilla
- 1 ½ Teaspoons Baking Powder
- ¼ Teaspoon Sea Salt
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Combine the sugar and butter in a large mixing bowl and beat using a hand mixer, for 1 minute.
- Once it’s fully combined, add the egg, and vanilla, then beat again for another 30 seconds.
- In a separate, medium, mixing bowl, combine the flour, salt, and baking powder. Whisk together.
- Pour half of the flour mixture into the batter and use the hand mixer to beat it until fully combined.
- Add the rest of the flour mixture and beat using the hand mixture until it gets nice and thick. At this point, switch to using a rubber spatula to finish folding in any remaining flour.
- Place your sprinkles on a small plate or in a bowl.
- Use a 1 ½ -inch cookie scoop or a little over a tablespoon to scoop out the cookie dough. Roll into a ball and roll in the sprinkles until it’s completely covered.
- Place the cookie balls on a baking sheet covered in parchment paper, leaving about an inch in between cookies for growing room.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the cookies look full grown. They should look like they’re almost finished when you pull them out.
- Leave them on the baking sheet to rest outside the oven for 10 minutes before handling. Enjoy!
Leave a Reply