Cutest Santa Hat Brownies
Make some adorable Santa hat brownie bites using strawberries! They are so cute on a white platter for a Christmas party.
You can even get your kids involved to make these little guys!
- What will I need to complete this recipe?
- You will need the following ingredients:
Packaged Brownie Mix, Eggs, water, vegetable oil, vanilla pudding mix, heavy whipping cream and strawberries.
- You will need the following supplies: (blogger, feel free to use your Amazon affiliate links for this section) Mini muffin pan (x24 muffins), mixer, mixing bowls, piping bag, #21 tip
- Storage Instructions
Due to the use of cream, these brownie bites should be stored in the refrigerator. They will be good for 3 days in an airtight container.
- Can I eat these warm or cold?
You won’t be able to pipe the cream onto a warm brownie or it will melt. This needs to be done on a brownie that has cooled completely.
- Do I have to use the vanilla pudding in the cream?
I use the vanilla pudding to stabilize the cream. It will help it stay firm instead of wilting over time, like fresh cream does. This way, they will keep their shape. You could also use gelatin.
- Could I use my own brownie recipe for this?
Most definitely. The box mix brownie just makes things easier, but if you have a wicked brownie recipe you’d rather use that would be delicious I bet.
- Any tips about the strawberries?
Try to use the strawberries that have a nice cone shape to them. Sometimes strawberries can be almost fanned out, or deformed. In order for it to look like a genuine Santa hat it’ll need to be nice and cone shaped.
Santa Hat Brownie Bites
- 1 Package Brownie Mix
- 2 Large Eggs
- ½ Cup Vegetable Oil
- ¼ Cup Water
- 24 Strawberries Fresh
- 1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 3 Tablespoons Instant Vanilla Pudding
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly grease a mini muffin pan then dust with flour.
- In a medium mixing bowl add the brownie mix, eggs, oil and water and stir until no dry brownie mix remains.
- Using a 1” cookie scoop, scoop a spoon of the brownie batter into each muffin cup, it should be about ¾ full.
- Bake in the oven for 12 minutes and remove onto a cooling rack to cool for 15 minutes.
- Remove each of the brownie bites, easing them out with a fork if needed and place onto the cooling rack to cool completely.
- In a large mixing bowl, with a mixer and wire whip attachment, whip the cream until soft peaks form.
- Add the vanilla pudding and whip again until stiff peaks. Be careful not to go beyond this point or the cream will begin to congeal.
- Fill a piping bag with the cream and a #21 tip.
- Cut the green off the strawberries and the tips off the small end.
- Pipe a complete layer of cream on top of the brownie then sit the strawberry large end down on top of the cream. The pipe a tiny dollop on top of the strawberry to create a little Santa hat.
Try These Reader Favorite Dessert Recipes
Quite a few of our Dessert Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dessert recipes that we hope you'll also try!
- Hershey Pie
- Homemade Buckeyes
- Cinnamon Pretzels
- Bakery Style Brownie Recipe
- Smores Dip
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Death by Chocolate Cheesecake
- Minion Cupcakes
- Unicorn Cupcakes
- Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Oreo Brownies
- Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake
- Snicker Salad
- Coca Cola Cake