Fun Easter Inspired Cake Pops
Make adorable Easter cake pops for your party this year! They are delicious and shaped like cute little eggs from the Easter bunny! Get the mold on Amazon here to make these!
To display them at your Easter gathering, grab a pretty white bowl and fill it with rice, candies, etc. to stick them out of!
The pastel colors are so pretty and springy!
Easter Cake Pops
- ½ cup butter softened
- 1 cup sugar
- ⅔ cup brown sugar
- 5 small eggs
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 2 ½ cups of flour
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup of milk at room temperature
- 2 Tablespoons of cocoa
- 8 oz of Cream Cheese softened
- 1 cup of each color of candy melts I used 4 colors
- Sprinkles of choice
- Preheat the oven to 370 degrees and grease a cake pan with non-stick spray.
- In a standing mixer, cream the butter with both sugars. Mix until softened.
- Add the eggs and vanilla a little at a time.
- Sift in the dry ingredients, little by little. Mix until combined. Try not to overmix.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave in 30 second intervals. Make sure you do not burn it.
- Once it’s melted, fold it in together with the milk.
- Place in the oven and bake for 40 – 45 minutes or until you insert a toothpick and it comes out clean.
- Remove the cake from the oven and let it cool for 15 minutes and then remove it from the pan.
Easter Cake Pops:
- In small individual bowls, melt your candy melts so they are ready to use for coating.
- Meanwhile, crumble the cake into a bowl. Add in the cream cheese so you are able to roll the cake mixture. Mix with your hands, until it is perfectly combined.
- Place your cake mixture into your egg shaped mold. Freeze until firm for about 5 minutes.
- Remove from the mold, dip tip of 1 lollipop stick about ½ inch into melted candy and insert stick into 1 cake ball no more than halfway. Repeat.
- Now dip your Easter egg into the chocolate of your choice or you can also use a spoon to drip some chocolate over the cake. Return to your baking sheet, add some sprinkles and refrigerate for 5 minutes. Let stand until set.
Try These Reader Favorite Dessert Recipes
Quite a few of our Dessert Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dessert recipes that we hope you'll also try!
- Hershey Pie
- Homemade Buckeyes
- Cinnamon Pretzels
- Bakery Style Brownie Recipe
- Smores Dip
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Death by Chocolate Cheesecake
- Minion Cupcakes
- Unicorn Cupcakes
- Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Oreo Brownies
- Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake
- Snicker Salad
- Coca Cola Cake