Cutest Reindeer Treats to Make
Make these easy reindeer treats using peanut butter cups and pretzels! They are adorable on a platter for a Christmas party. They would also look cute wrapped up in a clear gift bag with a bow!
It would be great to get the kids involved making these as it’s a fun process!
You could also do some brown m&m’s to represent the other reindeer and have a few red nosed Rudolphs!
Reese’s Reindeer Treats
- 10 Mini Reeses Peanut Butter Cups unwrapped
- ¼ cup chocolate chips for melting
- Pretzel sticks
- Red M&Ms
- Candy eyes
- Unwrap the reeses and place them on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- In a microwave safe bowl, heat the chocolate chips at 15 second intervals, stirring between, until completely melted.
- Use the chocolate to “glue” the reindeer features into place..
- Place a large dab of chocolate directly on the parchment paper and press two pretzel sticks into it.
- Add another drop of chocolate onto that and press the reeses onto it. This forms the reindeers antlers.
- Add a dab of chocolate towards the bottom of the reeces for the nose, and two small dabs for eyes.
- Put the baking sheet in the fridge for 30 minutes to allow the chocolate to harden before serving.