This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
DIY Dawn Powerwash Spray Copycat Recipe
Dawn powerwash spray is my ultimate favorite thing that Dawn has come out with! But it does come with a hefty price tag. You can save a ton of money by buying the regular Dawn dish soap bottles and using something in your medicine cabinet!
The consistency is pretty darn close to the original spray! Get big coverage and also the cleaning capabilities….winning!
I like to use the regular spray bottle that it comes with but you can also use your own glass spray bottles.
Dawn Powerwash Copycat Spray
- 2 TBSP Dawn dish soap
- 1 TBSP Isopropyl 70% Alcohol Antiseptic
- Distilled Water
- Spray bottle 16oz
- Pour the alcohol and soap into the spray bottle.
- Fill the rest of the bottle up with distilled water leaving ½ inch empty at the top.
- Gently tip back and forth until combined.
- Let it sit for a couple hours or spray away!
Leave a Reply