This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Cranberry Vodka Jello Shots
Make some gorgeous cranberry jello shots for your Thanksgiving or Christmas party! They are topped with sugared cranberries and a rosemary sprig!
Cranberry Jello Shots
- 1 box Cranberry Jello 3oz
- ½ cup Vodka
- 1 cup Boiling water
- ½ cup Cold water
- Rosemary optional
- 7 oz fresh cranberries
- 1 oz water
- 1 cup sugar
- Boil a cup of water. Empty the jello packet into a bowl and add the boiling water.
- Stir for 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
- Add in the cold water and vodka.
- Stir until mixed and pour into jello shot cups about ¾th full.
How to Make Sugared Cranberries
- Heat water and sugar in a saucepan over medium heat for 3 minutes until dissolved.
- Remove from the heat and let cool until lukewarm temperature.
- Add the cranberries to the mixture and refrigerate for 7-8 hours.
- On a cookie sheet, put down parchment paper and sprinkle sugar all over.
- Roll the cranberries in it shaking the pan. Transfer to a different cookie sheet with parchment paper to dry for a few hours.
- Top your jello shots with two and a rosemary sprig!
Leave a Reply