How to Make Cranberry Cream Cheese Jalapeno Dip
You would never guess cranberries and jalapenos go together, but they blend so deliciously! This cranberry cream cheese dip is my go-to for my Thanksgiving and Christmas appetizer. The colors are so vibrant and the flavors just explode in your mouth! Make sure to also try our popular cranberry salsa, cranberry brie bites and cranberry pinwheels!
What ingredients are in cranberry jalapeno dip?
- 1 bag 12 ounces fresh whole cranberries
- 2 small jalapeno peppers
- 2 green onions
- Lemon juice
- Granulated sugar
- Maple syrup
- 2 blocks of cream cheese
I hope you enjoy this appetizer as much as my family does for the holidays!
Cranberry Jalapeno Dip
- 1 bag 12 ounces fresh whole cranberries, rinsed and pat dry
- 2 small jalapeno peppers seeded and cut into pieces
- 2 green onions sliced
- ¼ cup Parsley
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice you can use lime juice as well
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 blocks 16 ounces softened cream cheese
- Place the cranberries, jalapeno peppers, green onions, Parsley, lemon juice, sugar, and maple syrup in a food processor.
- Pulse until the ingredients are chopped.
- Transfer to a bowl and place in the fridge for at least 2 hours. Placing them in the fridge allows the flavors to develop and combine together.
- In a large bowl, use a hand mixer, to mix the cream cheese until it is nice and fluffy.
- Place the cream cheese in a shallow bowl and spread evenly. (I used a Staub baking dish
- Add the cranberry mixture and gently spread evenly.
- Place back in the fridge until you are ready to serve.
- Serve and Enjoy!