How to Make Brie and Cranberry Bites
If you want to impress your guests this holiday season, make these adorable delicious appetizers using crescent roll dough! It’s so easy and they look beautiful on a platter. Make sure to check out all our Christmas appetizer recipes!
These puff pastrys have a ton of flavor that just burst in your mouth!
Cranberry Brie Bites
- 1 8-oz container of crescent roll dough
- 1 8-oz wheel of soft ripened brie cheese, cut into 12 pieces
- ⅓ cup of cranberry sauce
- 12-24 pecan halves
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and spray a 12-count muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Roll the dough out and pinch the perforated edges together then cut the dough into 12 equal squares.
- Gently press one square of the dough into each of the cups of the pan then place a piece of cheese in the middle.
- Evenly spoon the cranberry sauce on top then bake for 12-15 minutes or until they start to turn a light golden color.
- Press 1-2 pecan halves into the tops of each of the bites then let them cool for at least 10 minutes before serving with fresh rosemary sprigs for garnish if desired.