How to Make Cranberry Cream Cheese Pinwheels
If you’re looking for a gorgeous, delicious holiday appetizer, you need to make these cranberry pinwheels! The flavors are amazing together and the colors of the green/red just pop on a platter! Make sure to also try our delicious cranberry jalapeno dip and cranberry brie bites!
For my photos, I did half the batch just so you know.
These fun pinwheel roll ups are always a hit at holiday parties! Enjoy!
- 4 Tortillas We used Garden Spinach herb
- 2 blocks 8oz Cream cheese room temperature
- 1 cup Dried cranberries
- 2 bunches Green onions
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- Chop up green onions.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, garlic powder, green onions, and cranberries. Mix until all is combined.
- Lay out the tortillas and spread the filling evenly onto each one.
- Roll them up tightly and wrap in saran wrap twisting the ends.
- Put in fridge for 1-2 hours.
- Slice and plate!