Make some bright green and red Christmas muddy buddies to set out to munch on at a Christmas party! So easy and tasty!
Christmas Muddy Buddies
- 1/2 cup red frosting
- 1/2 cup green frosting
- 1/2 cup white candy melts or white chocolate chips divided
- 1 Tablespoons shortening if needed
- 4 cups Chex cereal
- 1 cup powdered icing sugar
- Grease or line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the red frosting and 1/4 cup white chocolate chips (or white candy meltin a microwave-safe bowl and heat for 35 seconds. Stir and reheat as needed. If it seems stiff, add some shortening to loosen it up.
- Stir in 2 cups of the Chex cereal and coat completely.
- Place 1/2 cup of the powdered icing sugar in a large zip-top bag and add in the candy-coated cereal.
- Close the bag and shake well to fully coat the cereal with sugar.
- Empty the cereal onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Repeat with the white candy melts and green frosting.
- Let dry for an hour before packaging or serving.
Try These Reader Favorite Dessert Recipes
Quite a few of our Dessert Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dessert recipes that we hope you'll also try!
- Hershey Pie
- Homemade Buckeyes
- Cinnamon Pretzels
- Bakery Style Brownie Recipe
- Smores Dip
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Death by Chocolate Cheesecake
- Minion Cupcakes
- Unicorn Cupcakes
- Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Oreo Brownies
- Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake
- Snicker Salad
- Coca Cola Cake