This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Make this super easy Irish Whiskey brownie recipe for your St. Patrick’s Day party! It’s for sure a favorite.
Irish Whiskey Brownies
- 1 box fudge brownie mix
- ¼ C water
- ⅔ C canola oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ ounces unsweetened chocolate
- ¼ cup unsalted butter ½ stick
- 2 C powdered sugar
- 3 TBSP half and half
- 1 TBSP Irish whiskey
- ½ TSP vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a 9×9 brownie pan with parchment paper
- Using a standing mixer, combined all ingredients of the brownie,
- brownie mix, water, oil and eggs and mix until combined
- Pour batter into brownie pan and bake following the directions on the box
- Once baked set aside to cool off.
- While brownies cool off begin the frosting.
- Melt chocolate and butter together, and whisk until smooth.
- In a medium bowl, use an electric mixer to combine the powdered sugar,
- half and half, whiskey and vanilla.
- Add the melted chocolate and butter, and beat until smooth.
- Spread the frosting over the cooled brownies.
- Cut, serve and enjoy!
Leave a Reply