Make this super easy Irish Whiskey brownie recipe for your St. Patrick’s Day party! It’s for sure a favorite.
Irish Whiskey Brownies
- 1 box fudge brownie mix
- 1/4 C water
- 2/3 C canola oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter 1/2 stick
- 2 C powdered sugar
- 3 TBSP half and half
- 1 TBSP Irish whiskey
- 1/2 TSP vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a 9×9 brownie pan with parchment paper
- Using a standing mixer, combined all ingredients of the brownie,
- brownie mix, water, oil and eggs and mix until combined
- Pour batter into brownie pan and bake following the directions on the box
- Once baked set aside to cool off.
- While brownies cool off begin the frosting.
- Melt chocolate and butter together, and whisk until smooth.
- In a medium bowl, use an electric mixer to combine the powdered sugar,
- half and half, whiskey and vanilla.
- Add the melted chocolate and butter, and beat until smooth.
- Spread the frosting over the cooled brownies.
- Cut, serve and enjoy!
More Posts You'll Love:
Try These Reader Favorite Dessert Recipes
Quite a few of our Dessert Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dessert recipes that we hope you'll also try!
- Hershey Pie
- Homemade Buckeyes
- Cinnamon Pretzels
- Bakery Style Brownie Recipe
- Smores Dip
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Death by Chocolate Cheesecake
- Minion Cupcakes
- Unicorn Cupcakes
- Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Oreo Brownies
- Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake
- Snicker Salad
- Coca Cola Cake