Fun Cucumber Appetizer Idea
My favorite cheese to buy is boursin brand (the garlic & fine herbs kind). It takes appetizers up a notch! These cucumber bites are also the perfect colors for Christmas; red and green! Make sure to try our smoked salmon bites too!
These cucumber and cherry tomato bites are delicious and so easy to make for a party!
I used a piping bag with a tip but you could also just use a Ziploc and cut the corners.
You can add some seasonings on top to make it even more flavorful!
Boursin Cucumber Bites
- 1 pack Cherry tomatoes
- 2 English Cucumbers
- Boursin Cheese 5.2oz
- 4 tbsp Heavy Whipping Cream
- Slice the cherry tomatoes in half the long ways.
- Cut the cucumbers into slices.
- Use a melon baller and scoop the center of the cucumbers out.
- Using a paper towel, get all the moisture out of the cucumbers.
- In a mixing bowl, add the boursin cheese and whipping cream. Mix until smooth and blended.
- Put in a piping bag and fill each "scoop" hole.
- Stick a cherry tomato into the boursin cheese.
- Serve and enjoy!