Cheese Ball Dip is a simple snack or appetizer recipe that’s perfect for every occasion. With just 3 ingredients, you can make this creamy cold dip for your next party!
There are those special recipes that you have been eating since you were a child. For me, Cheese Ball Dip is one of those recipes!
Cheese Ball Dip Recipe Video
Watch this quick video and see just how easy the cheese ball dip recipe is to make.
Whether it was celebrating New Years with my family, a birthday party, celebrating a milestone or those famous “just because” neighborhood gatherings, my Mom would whip up cheese ball dip. As an adult, I make this dip often too, because it’s quick, easy and requires only a few ingredients.
Cheese Ball Dip Ingredients
The dip recipe couldn’t be any simpler. All you need is:
- chipped beef
- cream cheese
- green onions (scallions)
- garlic powder
- Worcestershire sauce
I pretty much always have cream cheese on hand.
Cheese Ball Dip Nutritional Info
Weight Watchers FreeStyle Plan: 5 SmartPoints per serving of dip only (divide into 8 equal servings)
Cheese Ball Dip + Recipe Video
- 2 Packages of Chipped Beef diced
- 2 blocks Philadelphia Cream Cheese room temperature (8oz)
- 3 Green Onion Stalks diced
- ½ tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 cup cheddar cheese optional
- Ritz Crackers to Serve
- Dice up the green onions, and chipped beef.
- In a large bowl mix the softened cream cheese, garlic powder, and Worcestershire sauce together until combined.
- Add in the green onions and chipped beef and mix together until creamy.
- Line saran wrap in a cereal bowl and scoop the cheeseball inside. Cover and place in fridge for 10-20 minutes.
- Shape into a ball and place on a serving tray along with Ritz Crackers.