This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
How to Make Crescent Roll Pinwheels
If you love spinach artichoke dip, you will go crazy for these pinwheel appetizers! Everyone at the holidays eat these up right away! Make sure to try our spinach artichoke wonton cups too!
I made a homemade spinach artichoke dip mix and spread it over crescent roll dough. You could also probably use a pizza dough as well. I love the crescents because they get kind of flakey and are delicious!
Make these for your next get together and impress everyone!
Spinach Artichoke Pinwheels
Servings 30 pinwheels
- 2 Crescent Roll Dough Cans 8oz each
- 1 block Cream cheese 8oz room temperature
- 1 can or jar of Artichoke hearts 14-15oz drained and chopped
- ½ tbsp Minced garlic
- 1 cup Frozen spinach thawed
- ½ cup Mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup Mayonnaise
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- ¼ tsp Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl, mix all the ingredients together; cream cheese, mayo, spinach, artichoke hearts, salt, pepper, garlic, cheese in a bowl. Stir until all combined.
- Unroll one can of crescent dough at a time flat. Pinch the edges together so they make one big sheet.
- Thinly spread half the spinach artichoke dip all over the dough. (If you do it too thick, the dough won't bake right, I had some leftover dip)
- Carefully roll it up the "hot dog" way. Slice thin slices with a knife and wipe off the excess after each cut. Put them on a greased baking sheet leaving space between.
- Repeat with the other can of dough and a new baking sheet.
- Bake each pan for 14-16 minutes until the tops and bottoms are golden brown.