This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
How to Make Grape Jelly Meatballs
If you’re looking for a crowd pleaser appetizer in the slow cooker, you need to try these 3 ingredient meatballs! They are a bit sweet with a kick and taste so good! Make sure to check out all our other crockpot appetizer ideas too!
It may seem weird to put grape jelly on meatballs, but trust the process!
They turn out perfect evenly coated with the sauce!
Crockpot Grape Jelly Meatballs
- 1 jar Heinz Chili Sauce 12oz
- ¾ cup Grape Jelly
- 2 lb Meatballs I used beef (two 1lb bags from Target)
- Dump the grape jelly and chili sauce into the crockpot. Stir together.
- Add the meatballs into the crockpot.
- Use a large spoon and coat all meatballs.
- Cook on low 6 hours or on high for 4.
- Stir to coat and enjoy with toothpicks!
- Keep on warm and continue stirring every hour.